Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Reflection 2009

2009 marked the birth of this blog, and it’s one of my goals to continue using it into the new decade. I didn’t want to set a quantitative resolution because a good blog has a natural ebb and flow. I don’t want to post just for the sake of posting. I’d rather have quality instead of quantity. Instead, I thought it would be a good first post of 2010 if I were to choose my favorite posts from 2009. My resolution is to do the same thing next year and hopefully have an even better crop of posts to choose from.

Classroom in the Cloud’s best blog posts of 2009

New Year’s resolutions are great (and I make/break them annually), but there’s another practice that I think more people should take part in – New Year’s Reflections. It’s okay that you’re four days late; take a few minutes today to think about what you did well last year and what didn’t go exactly as planned. 2010 is your chance.
Save to delicious Saved by 0 users
Digg Technorati StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
ma.gnolia squidoo newsvine live netscape tailrank mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

1 Responses:

Meredith (@msstewart) said...

I like to think of goals/resolutions in terms of analogies, asking what I have done in the past year that is like what I want to do in the coming year. Kinda rolls reflection and resolution into one :)

More here http://inforgood.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/why-i-start-with-metaphor-instead-of-goals/

Happy 2010!