Monday, November 30, 2009

Thank You, Dunkin' Donuts

After just two weeks, my personal crusade against the grammatical inconsistencies of Dunkin' Donuts has come to a peaceful resolution.

On Monday, November 16th, I saw this sign hanging at a nearby Dunkin' Donuts. I wrote them a complaint letter via their website feedback form, and wrote more about the situation, here.

Within a few short hours, I was contacted via Twitter and this blog by Dunkin' Donuts. Within less than 12 hours of my original complaint, the sign had been removed. My blog post, here, explains more.

Two days ago, I received a package postmarked November 19th from Dunkin' Donuts headquarters. Not only did they send me a written apology, but they also included 2 pounds of delicious Dunkin' Donuts coffee grounds.

So this post is simply to say, thank you. You made good, Dunkin' Donuts.





Save to delicious Saved by 0 users
Digg Technorati StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
ma.gnolia squidoo newsvine live netscape tailrank mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

1 Responses:

telldunkin said...

Have you ever been to a Dunkin' Donuts? It is a large coffee and baked goods company. For improvements, they need your assistance. Please give us your honest answer based on your interactions with Dunkin' Donuts restaurants. Just talk about the things you liked and didn't like about the recent visit. You will earn a Dunkin' Donuts coupon for your next visit to the restaurant if you share your feed back.telldunkin