Thursday, May 31, 2012

PD in your PJs Virtual Conference



I'm excited to announce that I have been selected as one of eighteen educators to present at the PD in your PJs Online Conference hosted by The State of Tech podcast on Saturday, June 16th from noon to 5pm EST. The conference will include 28 sessions on topics ranging from Google apps to tablet integration to BYOD deployment. Here's the cool part - the conference is completely free and will stream live for all the world to see. If you would like to watch, simply click on the live stream link on June 16th.

My presentation is titled Managing Your Online Footprint and will focus on the importance of maintaining a positive online identity. Complete presentation details are available here. In addition to watching the presentation, 9 lucky folks can join me in the video chat and contribute to the event. If you're interested, you can sign up here. Act fast - spots are limited!

See you on the 16th!


Save to delicious Saved by 0 users
Digg Technorati StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
ma.gnolia squidoo newsvine live netscape tailrank mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

1 Responses:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! My name is Emily Printz and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in EDM 310. This online conference is a great example of how technology is changing and improving education. Education is something that I have always valued and I know that even after I graduate professional development will still be a priority of mine.