Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Teacher Uses for Skype

A few days ago I saw a request on Twitter (a twi-quest?) for someone to speak with a group of secondary Social Studies teachers in Nebraska about the advantages of using Skype in the classroom. I always jump at the chance to share my experiences, so I eagerly volunteered. The conversation was between myself, the teachers, and their facilitator, Corey Dahl. Corey is the Instructional Technology Facilitator for the Educational Service Unit #8 in Neligh, NE and is also on Twitter - @coreydahlesu8. He was nice enough to allow me to record the call so I could share it on on my blog.


Skype Podcast by Classroom in the Cloud



Save to delicious Saved by 0 users
Digg Technorati StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
ma.gnolia squidoo newsvine live netscape tailrank mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

0 Responses: